Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ladidada

Bonjour dear old blog sorry, I have been neglecting you for the past couple of weeks! I have just been busy/lazy. Horrible combination. Any who I have just begun school so that's quite exciting! blah blah blah. I am boring and can't think of anything else to write! OH WAIT fashion week is coming up and I am oh so excited! Can't wait. I also have been loving a lot of the looks from Copenhagen fashion week! That city is so cool and trendy it's def. on my top ten places I want to travel to.


fave perfumes & shit.

5 comments:

Lilly said...

I have the same Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. ;)

www.fashionista-lilly.blogspot.com

Mash said...

Daisy is my perfume too :) I'm excited too about fashion week !!!!! how is school ?

Just Another Londoner said...

ahh all your magazines!! that's like heaven for me :) i stack mine by month but it looks pretty cool by title, might do a bit of rearranging later...

Anonymous said...

Mmm, fashion week. So excited!

Victorious Youth said...

i love how the shelf is bowing because of all those magazines!