Thursday, March 19, 2009

rama lama ding dong



Current nail polish color of the week is a classic red by O.P.I.
My bracelet is actually an awesome necklace my cousin thrifted and gave to me. It reminds me of candy.


Something else I am currently loving is the fisheye camera I received for my birthday months ago. It is so awesome and so much fun. I can't wait to get the film developed! I also just love that Eiffel Tower necklace. I purchased it from Forever 21 almost a year ago and still wear it all the time.

4 comments:

qwkjdn said...

ah i want a fish eye camera so bad!
i hope the film comes out good, great blog btw.
:)

Anonymous said...

I was gonna get the FiSh eye Cam.
but I went with the Diana Cam.
Can't wait to see the film.

Lauren said...

tell me how you like your fisheye.. i dont if i want that or the diana...

Gracie said...

I love the bracelet :)